Kim Avery on 10 Steps To a Business Plan That Succeeds
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the prospect of writing a business plan, we’ve got the ten questions you need to create a business plan that works. Tune in to hear about the empirical evidence behind the process; and walk away knowing how accountability, commitment, and goal-setting will help you craft and live out your plan!
Have these 10 questions handy as you listen:
- What is your five-year business goal?
- What would achieving that bring you?
- What are your specific business objective(s) for the next 90 days?
- How will you celebrate achieving this goal(s)?
- Where are you now?
- For the next 90 days, what are the monthly milestones you will meet?
- What specific action steps you will take towards your 90-day goal(s)?
- What specific action steps will you take this week?
- How will you keep your vision and your goal in front of you day after day?
- What one step you will take today to commit to this plan?
Learn more about Kim Avery and her Marketing Momentum Program to help Christian coaches succeed here: http://www.KimAveryCoaching.com/mm.